Django Crash Course
- Django Crash Course : Probably the most PRACTICAL Django 3 course on Udemy
- No slides, no boring theory, no rambling, no chitchat. Just coding
- Notebooks, Examples, Code samples and Projects are included
- Over 100 multiple-choice quiz questions to solidify your knowledge
- Certificate of Completion is included
Note! If you are already enrolled in my Python Complete Masterclass for Beginners course, then you already have access to the content in this course, so no need to purchase this one.
Django Crash Course
What others have to say about my courses?
- “What an incredible value and learning experience!” by Sean A.
- “Excellent material. Kudos to a great instructor with a vast level of creativity.” by Anthony W.
- “The instructor is an excellent professional, skillful and engaging.” by Georgios T.
Why would you take this course?
- Do you want to start walking the Web Development path without spending money on books and boring theoretical courses?
- Have you ever been confused by how to work with Django, REST APIs, Graphene and GraphQL APIs?
- Would you like to be able to develop a basic REST API from scratch, using Django 3, Python 3 and PyCharm?
- Would you like to be able to develop a basic GraphQL API from scratch, using Django 3, Python 3 and Graphene?
What are the steps that you’ll take in order to have a proper start to your Django adventure?
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Django 101 – Building the Initial Setup
- Section 3: Django 101 – Project Creation & Configuration
- Section 4: Django 101 – Model, Views, Templates & Forms
- Section 5: Django 101 – Django Admin & Completing the Project
- Section 6: Django 101 – Testing & Pushing the Project
- Section 7: Django & REST APIs – Building the Initial Setup
- Section 8: Django & REST APIs – Continuous Integration
- Section 9: Django & REST APIs – Django Rest Framework
- Section 10: Django & REST APIs – Permissions & Authentication
- Section 11: Django & GraphQL APIs – Building the Initial Setup
- Section 12: Django & GraphQL APIs – GraphQL Concepts
- Section 13: Django & GraphQL APIs – Dockerize Django
- Section 14: Final Section
Important information before you enroll!
- In case you’re not happy with the course, don’t forget you are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee, full refund.
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, 24/7, lifetime access to the course (unless you drop the course during the first 30 days).
- You will benefit from my full support regarding any question and your course colleagues will help you, as well.
Let’s get started! Enroll now and I’ll see you in the first lecture!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers who wish to specialize in Web Development.
- More advanced Python programmers who want to add a new skill to their resume.
- This course is meant for people who are completely new to Django, but can use Python 3 (Intermediate level).
- Do not attend this course if you are completely new to Python, or if you are already a Django developer!
- A great willingness to start your Web Development journey and do it in a 100% hands-on fashion.
- You are going to download and install everything you need as we go through the course.
- You need to have an intermediate understanding of Python 3 before attending this course.
- The course is taught in a Windows 10 environment, so it’s best that you also work on Windows for consistency.
Last Updated 12/2020
Django Crash Course.torrent (72 KB)
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/django-graphql/