Learn TDD The 1 Skill Most New Ruby Developers Are Missing
Learn TDD The 1 Skill Most New Ruby Developers Are Missing : Professional Ruby developers should know how to write test, and this step-by-step workshop will show you how!
What do I need to know to be able to attend?
Basic Ruby & Ruby on Rails skills.
Why Should I Learn TDD?
Learning to write tests, especially the TDD way, will help you increase your chances of landing a Ruby job, help you write better code, and become an overall better Ruby developer.
What do I get when I buy this?
You get a 2-hour video (stream or download) of the TDD workshop recording. You’ll also get a visual summary (as a mindmap) of the whole workshop so you can easily remember what you learned. On top of that, you get a list of helpful URLs to help you review & explore all the topics covered.
What will I learn in this workshop?
- â€‹What’s TDD & The Right Way To Do It
- Exactly What Tests Should You Write So You Can Get The Best Results
- â€‹How to Structure Your Tests Correctly
- How to Test Rails Applications (The EASY way!)
- 3+ Beginner Testing Mistakes & How to Avoid Them
- â€‹How to Test Things You Can’t Control (By Actually Controlling Them!)
- â€‹RSpec Tips & Tricks to Make Yourself a Better Developer
- The Different Kinds of Tests You Can Write & When It’s Best to Use Them